Ortholite Unveils ESD Shield An Innovative New ESD Insole Technology For Work And Service Footwear
April 25, 2022
OrthoLite, the 25-year industry supplier of branded, high-performance and comfort footwear solutions, introduces OrthoLite ESD Shield, the world’s first and only mechanically-bonded electrostatic discharge protection insole technology. OrthoLite ESD Shield is available in molded insoles and delivers full heel-to-toe ESD protection.
OrthoLite Introduces Cirql Midsole Foam Solution to Revolutionize and Drive Sustainability in the Footwear Industry
March 01, 2022
OrthoLite, the 25-year industry leader of branded, high performance, comfort footwear solutions, today unveils its first-ever midsole foam innovation to elevate sustainability in the footwear industry: Cirql.
OrthoLite Founder on How the Insole Company Grew to Be in 550 Million Pairs of Shoes
February 23, 2022
Ahead of OrthoLite’s 25th Anniversary celebration this year, founder and CEO, Glenn Barrett spoke with Footwear News about the decisions that changed the course of the company and where it can go next. “Through building strong teams and making bold choices, Glenn has led OrthoLite to become the premier insole manufacturer in the world. It is the preferred insole for over 350 brands across all categories of footwear.”
OrthoLite Celebrates 25th Anniversary With “Record Growth”
Jan 27, 2022
OrthoLite® celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2022 on the heels of back-to-back, record-setting growth years. Demonstrating the global scale and endurance of the company’s value proposition, 2021 was the best year in the history of the company – even amidst the various global challenges associated with COVID and other supply chain disruptions.
This Is What’s Really Going on Inside Your Shoes — Details You Never Knew on the Anatomy
April 10, 2019
“As a brand ourselves, we clearly believe there is a concrete benefit in branded goods,” said Soyla Breen, senior director, footwear merchandising for work & outdoor for Ariat International, about the use of branded componentry. “A brand cares about its reputation, and there is therefore a sense of accountability that drives excellence.”
The Best New Shoes For You!
“For even more cushioning, the new version has an OrthoLite sockliner, which ensures long-lasting softness.”
OrthoLite Partners with American Trail Running Association (ATRA)
March 18, 2019
The American Trail Running Association (ATRA) announced that OrthoLite has renewed their partnership, which includes the moniker, “Official Insole of ATRA,” as well as a promotional program to be announced later this year that is tailored to reaching ATRA’s audience of trail runners nationwide.
Going Green: Hybrid Technology
March 11, 2019
OrthoLite is focused on sustainability this fall with the launch of Hybrid, a patent-pending insole technology that blends 5% recycled rubber with 15% product waste for 20% eco-content. The technology can be applied to all OrthoLite formulations and will be found in shoes across all categories.
OrthoLite’s Eco Hybrid is First Step Toward 100% Recycled Insole
January 31, 2019
OrthoLite is helping to move footwear sustainability one step further. The high-performance insole company is bringing the Eco Hybrid foam insole made with 15 percent production waste foam to market…
Getting Into the Comfort Zone
January 14, 2019
These insole-makers say business is booming, thanks to favorable trends.
Green Machine: Green Machine: OrthoLite Introduces Two Eco-Friendly Insoles
OrthoLite’s new product launch could help the footwear industry take another step toward a more circular economy. At The Materials Show in Portland, Oregon, Wednesday, the foam and insole manufacturer launched Eco Hybrid, a foam made from upcycled scraps from its own production floor. OrthoLite collects scraps of foam, grinds the waste down into small…
October 29, 2018
Under Barrett, the company opened a new factory in Vietnam, along with a facility in China, accelerating the development of more sustainable products.
Orvis PRO Wading Boot With Ortholite X25 Insole
September 20, 2018
There are breakthrough innovations that elevate performance to another level in the evolution of a product. The Orvis PRO Boot is a collaboration between Orvis and Ortholite to create the Orvis PRO Wading Boot with Ortholite X25 insole, to be sold online and in-store worldwide starting January 2019.
- September 9, 2018 Marty Greenwald named global sales director at OrthoLite
- August 22, 2018 Industry Moves: August 2018
- August 3, 2018 Denver Delivers Again At ORSM
- August 1, 2018 A Lifetime of Selling
- July 27, 2018 How This Insole Company Plans to Eliminate Waste at Its Global Factories
- July 11, 2018 Olivia Billingsley Joins OrthoLite As Sales Manager
- June 22, 2018 The Best Running Shoes
- June 11, 2018 Control Is A Fine Line Between Success and Failure
- June 8, 2018 Under Armour Unveils a Pride Iteration of Its HOVR Sonic Shoes
- May/June 2018 How Technical Meets Trend in Today’s Active Wardrobe
- March 2018 Footwear Plus Awards
- February 8, 2018 OrthoLite Steps Toward Circularity with Eco Hybrid
- January 5, 2015 American Trail Running Association and OrthoLite partner on and off the trails
- August 19, 2014 Ortholite Furthers Partnership with Scandinavian Hunting Brand, HÄRKILA
- May 13, 2014 Speedo USA and Ortholite Announce New Partnership
- April 17, 2014 Blue Point Capital Partners Acquires OrthoLite, Leading Developer of High-Performance Comfort Insoles
- March 18, 2014 OrthoLite Announces New Co-Branded Partnership with Italian Shoe Brand, La Sportiva
- February 25, 2014 Ortholite Announces New Partnership with Swedish Shoe Brand Airia
- January 8, 2014 OrthoLite Furthers Longstanding Partnership with ASICS
- December 17, 2013 OrthoLite Appoints Denny Cowger as Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
- October 9, 2013 OrthoLite Supporting Sponsorship Brings the Ultimate in Comfort to Runner’s World Half Marathon and Festival
- August 12, 2013 Ortholite Announces Partnership With Casual Outdoor Leather Shoe Brand Oliberté
- July 10, 2013 OrthoLite Announces Partnership With Safety And Occupational Footwear Brand Arbesko
- September 10, 2012 OrthoLIte Announces Partnership With LaCoste To Enhance Its Sport Active Collection
- May 9, 2012 OrthoLite Announces Partnership With Carhartt To Provide Ultimate In Comfort And Durability
- December 9, 2011 New Timberland Prez Unveils Aggressive Plan
- December 6, 2011 OrthoLite Announces Partnership With Timberland To Enhance Timberland Radler Camp Series
- March 21, 2011 OrthoLite Develops The First Nearly 50 Percent Bio-based Customizable Insole Foam