Background Overlay

Product Summary

Responding to the increasing demand for more environmentally responsible products, OrthoLite® HybridPlus-Recycled™ provides the unprecedented ability to evaluate the eco-content of your insoles to 50%. Uniquely blending 7% recycled rubber powder and 43% recycled PU foam to achieve a total 50% recycled content – using less petroleum and less energy, while adding less to landfills. And it means all the comfort your consumers expect with a eco-friendly featured they demand.


Ideal for a wide range of applications, OrthoLite® HybridPlus-Recycled™ delivers sustainable comfort and performance critical in insole, strobel and upper applications. The OrthoLite® HybridPlus-Recycled™ formulation creates a cooler, drier environment inside all categories of footwear, so consumers can feel and perform their best – while supporting your brand’s sustainability goals.