Extending the Benefits of OrthoLite Foam Technologies
Die CuT & Molding
- Die-cut OrthoLite is the most cost-effective way of adding all of the OrthoLite comfort and performance features into your shoes.
- We can provide you with die-cut insoles in any of our formulations.
- OrthoLite formulations can be molded into virtually any shape with detailed design on the top or the bottom of the sockliner.
- Helps tell a performance story or simply add eye appeal to your shoes.
- Single-density molded insoles are cost effective and upgrade the performance of your product dramatically compared to traditional EVA or PU products.
- Multiple layers of OrthoLite foams can be molded together to create a custom fit story and exceptional cushioning every time you step into the shoe.
- OrthoLite formulations such as .11 density, .13 density, EcoOrthoLite, EcoPlush or X-40 can be used as a supportive base.
- Then the top layer of either Lazy Recovery Foam or Impressions creates the ‘Ahh factor’ performance of step-in comfort or customized fit as the foam takes the shape of your foot.
- Molded OrthoLite insoles can be designed to tell a very specific story by combining various formulations on different areas of the sockliner.
- X-40 pads can be added in the ball or heel to create target areas with exceptional energy return.
- A rigid heel cup of .15 density, 45° Asker C can be added to create added stability.
- An arch cookie of Lazy Recovery Foam can be designed to create better arch support and customized fit.