Every year, OrthoLite insoles are built into over 100 million pairs of the top brands of athletic shoes and outdoor boots. The reason is simple: our brand partners know that high-quality insoles create the most comfortable shoes.
If you’re not one of the millions of Americans already using OrthoLite in your shoes, your opportunity is here. Say good-bye to the old, floppy, flat insoles and say hello to comfort and performance! Try the first after-market insole offered by OrthoLite!
Ordering the right size Fusion insole:
- Designed to fit all athletic and outdoor shoes or boots
- Made with open-cell foam, allowing air to circulate around the foot, keeping it cooler and drier inside the shoe
- Wicks moisture away from your foot leaving your foot cooler and drier
- Unique spring-back technology ensures that your insole won’t flatten out and it will retain over 95% of its thickness over time
- Our patented anti-microbial formulation (approved by the EPA and FDA) fights fungus, bacteria and shoe odor
- Lightweight and fully washable
Since every shoe is slightly different, OrthoLite Fusion comes in only whole sizes and mayneed to be trimmed slightly to fit inside your particular shoes. Those who wear a half-size shoe should round up to the nearest whole size when ordering insoles. When your insoles arrive, please follow these directions:
- Remove original insole from your shoe.
- Place old insole on top of new Ortholite insole and align them heel to heel.
- Trim the toe of the Ortholite insole with a scissor to match the toe shape of
the existing insole.
- Insert Ortholite insole into shoe.
Please note: OrthoLite Fusion insoles are intended to replace your existing insole, not to sit on top of what is there. Before purchasing, please ensure that the existing insole in your shoe or boot can be removed without ripping or tearing.
OrthoLite Is a proud sponsor of the Level Field Fund and the American Trail Running Association (ATRA). Level Field Fund, a grant-giving program that strives to bridge gaps in funding to uniquely talented athletes. Recently, Ortholite also signed on as the “official insole” of the American Trail Running Association. For more information about these sponsorships, please click here.